The past 15 years have seem many changes, quickly saw a steady stream of new visitors to the Inn. To their pleasant surprise they found a busy but peaceful Inn, with great tasting beers and a variety of locals to tell them stories, give directions and recommend visits to local attractions.
The Pub refurbishment opened up old fireplaces and beautiful stone walls, that had been hidden for many years. We added lots of cosy niches using wood and beams from the old Coach House ( Now the Brewery), and spread cushions with soft fabrics. The immediate area of the Bar, most popular with the locals, has been refloored, memorabilia added along with a large range of malt whiskies, but otherwise remains as comfortable as ever.
Bar meals, open log fire and courtyard for those lovely hot summer days we all know so well!
Moulin village is one of the oldest settlements in upper Tayside, with the main route passing through the hamlet. This only changed when geral Wade built his military road through what is now Pitlochry in the 18th century. The Moulin Inn dating back to 1695 was the centre of activities in the area.