Squirrel Cottage great spot for wild life including Red
Squirrel Cottage, sleeps two (twin or
double bed) offers a superb venue for your self- catering holiday.
Set in a secluded location in Killiecrankie, 3 miles equidistant
from Pitlochry and Blair Atholl in Highland Perthshire. You will
find this holiday self-catering cottage very well equipped.
Squirrel Cottage in Summary:-
- Sleeps two (double or twin).
- Full oil central heating.
- Large spacious bedroom looks out over bird feeder and wild life
- 3 miles from Pitlochry and Blair Atholl, a short drive from A9
for easy access.
- Good walks from Squirrel Cottage.
- Killiecrankie Hotel 800 m away for those bar meals and a good
- Easy to operate woodpellet fire in living room for those cooler
- All bed linen, Towels, dish clothes, dishwasher and washing
machine soap supplied and all those littel extras, including
starter pack of tea, coffee, milk.
- Wild life fed at feeders, include red squirrels, birds and a
Fallow Deer that appears over the winter and spring.
See what other say about Squirrel Cottage
on Trip Advisor.
Squirrel Cottage has its own
From Squirrel Cottage you have unspoilt views of
the oak wood at the back of the cottage, the Alt Girnaig burn
(stream) to the side and the formal garden and hills to the front.The Alt Girnaig (stream) and its
waterfalls all add to the atmosphere of the location.
Fallow Deer at Squirrel Cottage this clip
was taken from Squirrel Cottage Bedroom window on the 3rd Januray
You will find a variety of different wild life from birds to
mammals when you stay at Squirrel Cottage. Yes we have red
squirrels which we feed through four squirrel feeders.
So if you would like a red squirrel holiday this is the place.